Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Time between Waves

Wow, It's been two weeks since I have posted anything. Things have been a little busy around here, but that's not much of an excuse! The past couple of weeks have been a little more encouraging. I had my interview with Ecological Associates and know that they have not yet made a decision yet! So there is still hope with that one! I have a phone interview tomorrow night with the Palm Beach Zoo. It is for a zoo keeper position working with birds. I know it's not exactly what I want, but it is a full time position with benefits, so I would take it for now!! Then I have an interview next Tuesday with Florida Oceanographic Society for a camp position they have available. Again another temp position, but it would be a fun one!!

Working at Jcpenneys is getting harder and harder. I'm not use to not knowing a schedule two weeks out and dealing with the people there is very stressful for me. I would quit right now if I had something else to go to! I know it is a job that's giving us a little extra cash, but I do not like the stress of it :(

We are looking forward to a busy April! Nana and Pop are coming for a visit on Easter Weekend! Then the following weekend we are heading to Tampa for Joe and Christy's Wedding!! Then the weekend after that Jenn and her kids and coming down and we are going camping!!! I have been wanting to go camping for so long!! Can't wait to go!!!

God has been showing us his blessings by allowing us to meet more friends through our J1Ten group at church. We are loving meeting every Tuesday with people of common mind to worship, learn from God, and fellowship!! Our small group is starting a new study on the Book of Eph. tonight. I'm looking forward to this. We just finished Primal and loved that!

James is doing good! He is working like crazy! I love him and appreciate all the hard work he does for us! He defiantly deserves a vacation soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment