Tuesday, February 9, 2010

So this week has been good. We started off the week by attending J1Ten. This is a new ministry for young adults that our church is hosting. We really enjoyed the first week. We met a really nice couple that lives only a couple miles down the road from us! I was able to hang out with Lindsey and their 2 year old daughter Emma Friday just to get to know each other better! We have decided to start carpooling to J1Ten which will make things much easier for us since it is 30 miles down the road!!
One Saturday we welcomed a good friend from Tampa, Kim! She got to come over Saturday and spend a little time with us! It was great to catch up with her and see a fimilar face! We enjoyed a night of games in which Kim won Clue and James won Phase Ten and I won nothing (which is usually how it goes). It was a great weekend.
The rest of the weekend was good. I had to work on the only day I look forward too, Sunday. I had to miss chuch. This just makes my week/weekend feel different. Monday was a typical grocery/target/banking day ending with a night watching some of our favorite tv shows (Chuck, Two and Half Men, and Big Bang Theory).
Things are starting off alright this week. I sent out 4 emails to environmental consulting firms to inquire about jobs, 1 email to the zoo for a zookeeper position, and 1 email to the place I volunteer at for a temporary position with Leatherback Research! I really like the last one, the only downside is its a night job. The people that know me best know that I'm not a night owl! I'm usually pretty out of it by 10pm or maybe before!! We are putting our trust and hope in God that He has something down the road for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment