Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Becoming a Student Again

    Wow, I have forgotten what it is like to study. The past two Wednesdays have been full of studying along with some studying in the evenings after work. You may be wondering what I'm studying for. Well the first is a Keeper II test that I have been putting off for a half year now. Not sure why I have, but I have decided to take the test. The upside is a small, very small pay increase and the fact I get to add the promotion to my resume. The other big thing I have been studying for is the GRE. Yep, we have decide that I should apply for grad school for next fall. A lot of though has gone into this decision, and we are very excited for what is to come in the next year or so. James will still be considering grad school, however, right now he is wanting to focus on his job and see what opportunities come about. He is looking into taking a class or two at the community college dealing with electricity and other classes that will benefit him at work!  For me, I have realized to get the job I would like, I need more schooling. So it's off to grad school for me! I'm excited, but also very nervous to take the GRE and enter grad school. James has been very supportive and very encouraging during this decision making, so I'm sure things will be fine :/ :)
   We enjoyed a nice few days with Jared and Brandi. It was so nice to just chill with them. We picked up like we hadn't spent the last 3 to 4 years living miles away from each other. We are so blessed to have them in our lives!
    I'm looking forward to going to Tampa next week to spend some time with Amber and Ben!! Should be a great weekend!! And I think James is looking forward to buying a video game that comes out on Tuesday and playing it the whole time I'm gone!!

Hope everyone is enjoying the fall weather! We are enjoying only being in the mid 80s with a breeze!!

No comments:

Post a Comment